Friday, August 20, 2004

Slow start to weekend

Woke up pretty late today. The rain's making everything really gloomy. But it sure was a really good sleep. Haha cool weather plus air-conditioning. Perfect combination. Not sure if i'll have anything on tonight. Sigh. Another boring weekend coming up perhaps? Well it's one of these lazy weekends that really gets me working on this blog. Keke. No one's been reading so far i think. Wonder how i get someone to notice me. No point writing if no one's going read rite? Just a little about what i'm doing at the moment. Listening to ABC News Online wif my realplayer. Got into tis habit whilst in Australia during my 2 year study stint. Was in brisbane doing my bachelor's. Really quick if u are enjoying the time i guess. What did i like best? The cars man, the cars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home