Sunday, March 27, 2005

Fairytale Reloaded

Just when you thought it was over, out comes the sequel! Remember the time when you thought you were Superman? Finally you grow up and get “conditioned” into knowing you are not. For many a years, I searched high and low to find my fairytale. A forlorn quest which I have become “conditioned” to believe its inexistence.

Well, you might have guess it! It’s been “Reloaded”! Sincerely, I have never in my twenty six years found anyone so close to what I believe until very recently. From the bottoms of me, I’m totally taken by surprise by how someone can be so like me even down to minute details. She has truly taken my breath away. Especially so as she dreams my dreams and shares my fairytales. It’s like they say; good things come when you least expect it.

Even though I’m badly back-slided, I still believe God works in miraculous ways. I guess it’s His little way of saying: “I’m still here for you.”

I don’t know how things will go but I’m sure things happen for a reason. Fate or not, at least I found the one thing that makes me believe once again. Who says Juliets do not exist? I beg to differ.

I’ve had a splendid night at Tanjong beach, a fabulous time tonight, possibly a show date tomorrow and bookings with her all through next weekend. Your name in Hebrew really means “wealthy”. I’d like to see that as an abundance in looks, character, integrity, commitment and deposition. Everytime I talk to you, I find something new yet congruent. If lives were ever to reincarnate, we’d probably have been the glue from the same UHU.

Thank you for keeping my fairytale alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home