Tuesday, May 03, 2005

“Dead without having dying” by Esmond Ng 04/04/05 copyright ©

Some of you have asked me what happened to this fairytale? Well, I really have no idea.

“Dead without having dying” by Esmond Ng 04/04/05 copyright ©
==========================================================
My heart beats, yet I’m not of the living.
I’ve breath but it be not air I breathe.
Tears soak which my face yet not I’m crying.
Then why so am I still living?

Everywhere the world moving,
why feel I my world has crashed in?
If a smile future be on my face,
would thou think it be called smiling?

If be true special one me,
why has thou forsaken thee?
A friend I have in Him?
Why too He has left me?

My poet favorite did, say of Love smooth not running,
never did I comprehend thee, that he be truth is speaking.
Living but yet not living;
Dead without having dying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home