Tuesday, August 09, 2005

“How can you not know where It be?” by Esmond Ng © copyright 09/08/05

For Selina,

“How can you not know where It be?” by Esmond Ng © copyright 09/08/05
==================================================================

I remember everything you ever told me,
That examples many I can quote Thee.
How can Thee not know where it be?
That your Heart belongs to who with?

“That sooner or later people will know” shows it.
“That with Thee’s each missing of me” shows it.
“That with you have changed driver” shows it.
“That with each other’s face cringed” shows it.

“With each time you show me to others” proves it.
“With each penguin’s nod agreeing u miss me” proves it.
“With acknowledging already me your new driver” proves it.
“With each lovely and concerned word you speak” proves it.

Each kiss and hug that lands on other each,
Each intimate moment you could not have faked it.
Even to extent for my good Thee wanted to hurt only,
So that I may move on but you suffer silently.

“How can you not know where It be?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home