Thursday, June 16, 2005

“How have you been?” by Esmond Ng 16/06/05 © copyright

Been really stressed with work-related issues. Sometimes I just feel like dropping everything and go for a long, long holiday. (Maybe in some unknown Europe province and never come back) Have been so unhappy and down. Then suddenly I think of Thee. And thee brings a smile to me. (Then again, I don’t suppose I ever did stop thinking of you.) Hope you are doing well? I also supposed you have shifted by now. If not, the design company is seriously slacking. Maybe can upload a picture of the built-in LCD? Cool! I only have a ridiculously big-boxed bulky 21 inch. : (

You take care and maybe, just maybe I’ll get to see you someday……For Bubu,


“How have you been?” by Esmond Ng 16/06/05 © copyright
====================================================

Not sure if realize Thee, it’s been almost three full moons since last;
That I’ve seen those windows in eyes so lovely.
Last couple of days, can’t help me but thinks’t;
Of you and how Life has treated Thee.

I don’t have much ways to convey, to express.
But only through these words I message my thoughts that hoping you’d read.
That I’m still around wishing best everything for someone special to me.
That till this day, Thou art still amazing vividly.

Though short this period be, to me eternity time so seems.
Many things changed have may, from lodging to even studies.
Simple things these like, I have no benefit of sharing.
And simply no means of even knowing.

For no news is often said of as good news,
Thus I trust that Thee be well doing.
Sincerely I hope it be of this conjured case,
For if otherwise I’d be truly sad; hurting.

Pray I do still, that for you everything smooth sailing.
Many times, for my miracle that you’d call me so occasionally.
Most importantly however I need,
Thee be in happy bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home