Tuesday, May 31, 2005

My Monday Entry

Please excuse my grammar and spelling. Am writing this whilst a bit drunk. Was at Devils just now. Celebrating Daniel’s (Karan’s bf) birthday. It’s been such a long time since I last went clubbing. (Especially on a Monday!) Had this girl (a friend’s friend) who came up to talk to me. She asked me for my name. I instantly said: “I’m gay.” Haha, so fun. You should have seen her reaction! First time I told a girl this. It’s not that I’m really gay (not that there’s anything wrong with that), but I just didn’t feel like chatting up another girl. Then I started to send unnecessary messages. Sorry yah? I know that was really redundant and uncalled for.

Was working at Expo last Sunday. Was quite happy as I donated to the SPCA tin-can. These animals really deserve more than being ill-treated. They have feelings too, you know? I shan’t name the event but I felt the organizers were really ill-planned and insensitive. They had this VIP room for some function. Knowing that there were disabled people attending, they should have provided for their needs. A simple ramp would have been so appropriate! I saw the poor guys struggling to get into the room.

To make things worst, I fell down after dinner!!! You know the wires going round my floor in the bedroom? I tripped and flew into my living room! The funny thing is that I was holding to my dinner plate as I fell. And it was still in my hand after I landed. The only thing is that the residual food in the plate spilled all over the floor. I landed so hard on my elbow it really hurts now. Ouch!

Really struggling to write now as my head is seriously spinning. Need to crash real soon. Anyway, just want to say: “Thanks for taking my breath away.” I’m so glad I got to meet you in this Life. Even if I could turn back time, I’d still choose to have met you. Take care meanwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home