Sunday, May 29, 2005

Wedding Bells!!!

Enjoyed my time at the SMC chalet last night. Had even won myself a multi-purpose toolkit! The highlight was of course something bigger.

My sincere congratulations to Andy aka Remus and Evelyn aka Ravageress to their new found life! It was such a touching moment. When Andy came up to stage, everyone thought he was going to introduce his company product. Suddenly he requested his girlfriend (Evelyn) to come up, got down on his knees and proposed to her!

My tears almost flowed out. I introduced Evelyn to Andy barely half a year ago and now, they are going to tie the knot already! I don’t care, better give me the VIP table at the banquet I tell you. I’m just so very excited for them and their new journey together in life. I wish you both the best in your marriage and make sure you “factory” a few chubby kids for us to play with yah?

I wonder how I’m going to propose to my future girlfriend. Hmm…I have to be more dramatic and creative than Andy. After all, Esmond’s a die-hard romantic when it comes to these things.

Not going to write too much tonight as I’ve to work tomorrow. : ( Have to be at the Expo at 9 am in the morning. Might not be sleeping tonight for I know myself. If I go to dreamland now, I’d probably end up oversleeping. Just plan to catch up on some serial VCDs instead.

A special thanks to Bubu for reading my stuff once in awhile. That itself makes me a happier person already. The SMS really made my night perfect and complete. Really appreciate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home