Wednesday, May 25, 2005

“Paint my memories” by Esmond Ng © copyright 25/05/05

For "Ms Crazily",

I'm truly sorry. I'm glad in a way we didn't even have a start. You deserve to find what you are looking for. You are right, I'm not worth it. Have a good NY trip.

I think I owe you at least one decent poem; compared to the rubbish rap I was trying to dish out the other night. Everything I need to tell you is inside.

“Paint my memories” by Esmond Ng © copyright 25/05/05
===================================================

I know Sorry is a word redundant,
When you have set out to eradicate me.
I know my explanations mean nothing,
For a verdict like a judge did pass me.

The reason for end is not as important as the ending,
This finale is not at all beautiful like stories seem.
But it may be best this way an end to all these,
For I realize myself too that anything to you I can’t promise.

I did enjoy your company, I really did.
Everything a memory I would still want to cherish.
Never did intend to use thee lik’d thee had deem’d me,
But it’s really not crucial the reasoning already.

For know myself more through knowing thee,
That in my heart someone else is still within me.
“Paint my memories” she did really,
A painting with varnish and medium to last for centuries.

Lest it be less use to say it,
It be best still the word to put it.
Thou do deserve someone better, someone that can give;
Sorry, that for you one is not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home