Friday, May 13, 2005

Quotes of the Month

Maybe some of these can be the quotes of the month?

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
--Aristotle

"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."
--Janos Arnay

"My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."
--Ibn Abbad

"A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous."
--Ingrid Bergmen

"Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me."
--Sarah Bernhardt"

In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life."
--Bliss and Cerney

"You're nothing short of my everything."
--Ralph Block

"What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes..."
--Elizabeth Barret Browning

"Like music on the waters is they sweet voice to me."
--Lord Byron

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
--Roy Croft

"Thou art to me a delicious torment."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

"Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one."
--John Keats

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
--Helen Keller

"In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
--Mignon McLaughlin

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"My heart is ever at your service."
--William Shakespeare

"Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again."
--Unknown

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand."
--Unknown

"If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever."
--Unknown

"Kiss me and you will see stars; love me and I will give them to you."
--Unknown

"The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss."
--Unknown

"Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
--Elizabeth Browning

"If I know what love is, it is because of you."
--Herman Hesse

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever."
--Alfred Lord Tennyson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home