Friday, May 06, 2005

“I knew I Loved you before I met you” by Esmond Ng 04/05/05 © copyright

For Bubu,

“I knew I Loved you before I met you” by Esmond Ng 04/05/05 © copyright
====================================================================

Never understood why songs said of Loving before finding.
Till thy perfection grac’d my all so abysmal Life.
Realize’d then that songs may somewhat be speaking of you.

What really means the lyrics my interpretations be,
That I’ve Loved everything which you possess and represent.
Thus so it seems that all this search while, is really for you.

In that way, I‘ve actually Loved before finding.
Cherish’d before knowing, and found before finding.
For everything you are,
Is image of what I’ve long’d for past decade still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home