Wednesday, May 04, 2005

My Haircut

I wrote the following in my friendster one time. Don't think you saw it because I never received an invitation. :P


20/04/05
I once read this on my brothers blog:

A man walked in to the hairdressers to get his hair cut. After the cut he commented: Thats a very nice cut! He paid and left. Before leaving the barber said: Of course, Im a good barber. On his way out, the customer saw a dirty beggar by the street with long unkempt hair. He immediately turned back into the saloon and told the barber: You are not a good barber. If you were, the man outside would have his hair cut! The barber replied: Oh yes, Im a good barber. If the man comes to me, Id definitely have cut his hair. Similarly, its not that God does not exist. But rather, only people who dont go to Him.

I want to have my Hair-cut this Sunday. Sweetie, could you make arrangements for this weekend please? Thank you.

Who I want to meet? Gods grace and love for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home