Wednesday, May 04, 2005

“My Father who carryeth me” – by Esmond Ng 21/04/05 © copyright

For Bubu. Not sure why you deleted it though.

“My Father who carryeth me” – by Esmond Ng 21/04/05 © copyright
=========================================================

Dear Lord,

Oh how I’ve forsaken Thee.
For the last ten years, I thought Thee has too left me.
I do realize that answers may “No” sometimes be,
But never did I accept your decisions for me.
Oh how bad it was without Thee.
My life plagued like pagan Egypt,
How suffered I the ten years without ease,
Never felt ever that You be my peace.

Awakened this night all so suddenly,
Realized the pair of footprints be Thee that carryeth me.
Thank you for never letting go of this wayward sheep,
For everything, Thee has provided abundantly.
The two most important weeks to me you gave,
Of my life; others, most will never even glimpse.
I appreciate my Moulder and Father above,
Really Thee has been good to me.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home