Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Some kind of Love

The following were also in my friendster at one point. Found them really nice. Or rather, very heart-felt by me. Thought perhaps you'd like them too?


"Was just wondering if u still drop by occasionally?"
- Esmond 17/04/05

Love is that condition in which
The happiness of another person
Is essential to your own.
~ by Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land ~

Love, you know, seeks to make happy rather than to be happy.
~ by Ralph Connor ~

I'd like to run away
From you,
But if you didn't come
And find me ...
I would die.
~ by Shirley Bassey ~

I have loved to the point of madness;
That which is called madness,
That which to me,
Is the only sensible way to love.
~ by F. Sagan ~

If I go away
What would still remain of me?
The ghost within your eyes?
The whisper in your sighs?
You see...Believe
And I'm always there.
~ by Jon Oliva ~

I sought for Love
But Love ran away from me.
I sought my Soul
But my Soul I couldn't see.
Then I sought You,
And I found all three.
~ by Unknown Author ~

The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
They're in each other all along.
~ by Maulana Jalalu'ddin Rumi ~

To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
~ by Karen Sunde ~

You may only be one person to the world
But you may also be the world to one person.
~ by Anonymous ~

True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist,
Nor can it be hidden where it truly does.
~ by Anonymous ~

To love a person is to learn the song
That is in their heart,
And to sing it to them
When they have forgotten.
~ by Anonymous ~

The only things in life you regret,
Are the risks that you didn't take.
~ by Anonymous ~

True love doesn't have a happy ending:
True love doesn't have an ending.
~ by Anonymous ~

You don't love a woman because she's beautiful,
She is beautiful because you love her.
~ by Anonymous ~

Love is not a matter of counting the years...
But making the years count.
~ by Michelle St. Amand ~

Just because someone doesn't love you
in the way you want them to,
doesn't mean that they don't love you
with all they've got.
~ by Author unknown ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home