Thursday, May 26, 2005

Wee Hour Blues

Ever felt that you just can’t get to sleep? Well, that’s a frequent occurrence to me. In fact, I can’t get to bed most of my days. I don’t remember a night that I actually managed getting to my lala land before 4am for the past month and a half already.

Sometimes I get so caught up in my own little world, I fail to see things around me. When I can’t get to sleep, I would often drive out and “tour” places that were significant in my life. It’s just me to hold dear, memories that I really cherish. You can’t imagine how many times I’ve been to these places just to relive or get adsorbed into my “moments”. (Ref. Your Moments – 911 September 11, 2004)

I was walking towards the infamous “Durian” last evening when I saw Ricky and Hamster at the SIC coffee shop. Well, I waved and they reciprocated. However, I sense that they didn’t really like to see me. I’m not perturbed at all by their feigning smiles. After all, they are entitled to their own opinions. And they ain’t significant enough to me to bother me. Each and every time when I’m at my bridge, I see something different. It’s nice to know that this bridge is special to so many others too. I’ve tried sitting on every bench to figure out which one I was really on when I first fell in love with that place. I sort of have an idea but can’t be absolutely sure.

I spend an extra hour getting home whenever I choose to visit my bridge after work. However, that doesn’t get to me. When I’m at my bridge, it just brings me so much peace and I always leave happy. Don’t know if you feel the same when you leave that area but it sure works for me! That’s probably all my thoughts at this moment. Sleep early yah? Goodnight and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home