Sunday, October 02, 2005

"Let IT look for you" & Esmond's very own quote for October

In response to a comment left on my last post; I believe there isn’t a single straight-forward answer pertaining to where you can find your happiness. Happiness is a solitary state of being. Only you, yourself will know whether you are truly in bliss. I feel it’s neither a process of searching nor attaining. When it happens, it just happens.

I can’t give you an answer because I don’t have one. I too, have yet to realize any certitude of happiness. I have on occasions came close but only to recognize they were merely glimpses of heaven.

What I can leave you with is something gained on one of those “occasions”. This very dear person said to me:

“Don’t look for happiness, let it look for you. You’ll be much happier.” ~ Bubu

I know embracing this statement leaves us in a very uncertain, volatile capacity. Nevertheless, ponder over it. I have challenged it, but on return found much solace in it. Why I found this phrase comforting? Esmond’s very own quote for October:

“What you can force, isn’t meant to be.” ~ © Esmond Ng 02/10/05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home