Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Heavenly Sins

Dearest Celine,

Didn’t know u read my blog everyday, haha. So here’s my entry for today. Sorrie no horny dream last night but had an amorous one! Dreamt of my “Dream Gal”. How do I manage to do it every other day, so sinful??!! Somehow we were seated in the “lift”, whispering sweet nothings and gazing ever so in love into each other’s eyes. The touch of her skin, the smell of her hair, the weight of her on my lap all so vividly engraved in my mind even though Eady’s phone call woke me up. Shit! We were supposed to go for some interview together. Both of us woke up too late today. Maybe tomorrow? For those that don’t know, Eady’s my childhood friend, neighbour, “talk-cock-sing-song” buddy, snooker playmate and vice promoter! And Celine’s my poly cum rollerblading mate. (Btw, I had an ex by the name of Celiine too, different one.) Explored and set up the Lauchcast radio tuner on my Yahoo! Messenger. Now it auto starts up and tunes in to the “love” station when my laptop boots up. Cool! Music straight-away on startup. Think I’m going to start on my resolution in the 2nd previous posting; do something bout’ this junkyard of mine.

Love,
Esmond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home