Friday, March 03, 2006

“I Love You” by Esmond Ng © copyright 03/03/06

Hey, Life is really fragile. If ever an eulogy is needed for me, please read this:


“I Love You” by Esmond Ng © copyright 03/03/06
============================================

These three words most commonly used;
Misused, underused and superfluously accented.
For oft-imagined they only indulged in Lovers’ converse,
Neglected Love of kinships and friends due.

If Fate so callously command should to me,
That next beautiful sunrise again I will never see.
Then let all I adore be told these three,
Lest they cease to ever remember me remember Thee.

For Love be from me to my Parents rightfully,
And Love be to all close or even acquainted me.
Not least be Love to fore Lovers of mine give,
That each did I bare for Thine wholeheartedly.

Did chance not I had to profess all these?
Nay I say, for my actions they preceded me.
Only for moments with me not around to please,
I Love You for moments just like these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home