Wednesday, January 11, 2006

“Flowers” by Esmond Ng © copyright 11/01/06

Was reading blogs randomly and I found this really interesting description of a gal by her friend. In addition, there must have been at least a dozen pictures of her with different bouquets of flowers. Wow! That’s more flowers than I ever received! Keke. Anyways, I just had the urge to write this after leaving that bloggie.


“Flowers” by Esmond Ng © copyright 11/01/06
=========================================

In colors more varied than rainbows exhibit,
Petals from assortment of flowers they carry.
Like the beauty from which these chromatics due,
Such so is her liking for such colors; such hues.

For she be no favorite of particular bloom,
That all flowers be equal pleasing; receiving too.
I know not her but seems to me she,
In love with flowers than those buzzing around her constantly.

Not to say diddly of her nor just porcelain to view,
Nay don’t get me wrong, you deserve many festoons.
For flowers they belong only to an elegant minority,
And truth be, that you amongst the very few.

I adore the way your companion puts it,
That you be personified beast’s beau.
For most of us categorized as such,
And fittingly that Thee fits beauty’s shoe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home