Friday, November 25, 2005

“This Place” by Esmond Ng © copyright 25/11/05

Just came back from the 166. (Ref: 11/07/05 “The 166”) Well, it’s been an awful long while since I last visited it. Although I was standing there on the chilly road, nothing about the place seemed biting at all. Every memory and feeling associated with this place flooded back into me without foretoken.


The 166 Posted by Picasa

“This Place” by Esmond Ng © copyright 25/11/05
============================================

After all, this was where I first saw you in white angelic.
The place I picked you up from for our first date.
The place I thought I would see the sweetest thing to my eyes each every day.
The place which stayed the one who took my last true love breath away.

At this place I hold much lovely memories but also pain.
That I would hurt someone and disappoint her till this day.
At this place, never the same it will be.
At this place, they soon will tear down; cease to exist.

But at this place, though no longer soon be;
Will stay the same in heart and mind; like you be to me.
For I to you, believe you still say the same;
That you be a holder of past “begone” memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home