Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Esmond’s Art of War

Number one, what happened to my shoutbox??

Called Dell up this arvo regarding my sis’s laptop. It’s been a week since I’ve sent it in but still no reply. Empathy for the gal who picked up my call and tried to simmer my angst. Adel, interestingly pronounced “A-da”, not “uh-dell”.

Adel: “Sorrie, I can’t locate my technician. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.”
Esmond: “That’s alright, call me later then.” (That’s your problem, not mine)

An hour later,

Adel: “I’m sorrie, my technician was in a meeting. We need to source for the motherboard to test out your laptop.”
Esmond: “Better hurry up, I need to send it back to UK soon.” (Like real, how often do technicians go for meetings!)

Esmond’s Art of War: “Never fake your enemy when they are much better at it than yourself!”

Went for pool at Pool Factor, Marina South. Pool Factor team lost their New Paper after 5 competition today. Heard Su Yong Kang was performing at Canto. So? Caught a slight cold but met this cute gal. Too bad she’s attached, haha. Nightz all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home