Tuesday, August 31, 2004

"The Rain, my Life – Esmond Ng 30/08/04 copyright"

Here's another one for my "Rain" this time. "Inspired" by our conversation the other night. Love always, "Big Tree".

"The Rain, my Life – Esmond Ng 30/08/04 ©"
================================

Thunder roars far not the light’d sky
Yet chokes of the heart ears hear no cry
Which be louder, Man might debate
Never then why Love not had it’s way

Feelings harden’d, Medusa no further harm
Gods of fury did try pours of pain
Why only grey platters from moody clouds
Felt the burns which for thee long’d

In all nature life that springs
You be my Rain, which from stems within
The very life which ows’t from thee without
Returns to ground from which it spring’d

Though these words be of worldly flirts
It vows not insincere nor hurt
All that I say of thee be that Rain
This very Tree thirsts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home