Thursday, September 02, 2004

A Biggy to all Teachers!

Can’t say anything bad about them I guess. It’s the only time of the year that they are truly appreciated and remembered. Honestly, teachers are so called because they teach. Not so in the syllabic sense but more so as they shape the course of our lives. I’m glad to be who I am and mighty proud of it, may I say. So a big “Thank You” to all u wonderful people who choose to live life with an underpaid cause. If flowery words can’t describe how grateful I am, then I shan’t use any! From the depths of my withins, “Love Ya All”!

Here's a special shoutout to Miss Koh P T of Ngee Ann, for her undying passion and dedication in reshaping our previously boxed minds!

1 Comments:

At 3:49 AM, Blogger Agent Cherry said...

Hahahah... what a dedication to Ms Koh... Esmond... you really did prove her right... you really are born to bullshit!!! Cheers to ACS for producing such a brilliant fella! *(SONG) he's a jolly good fella, for he's a jolly good fella*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home